4K Gateway at NAB, 8-11th April 2013, Las Vegas
4K Gateway at CABSAT
The New Version Of 4K Gateway at the Cinegrid Conference
Visual Unity’s New 4K Gateway Streaming Device Wins A STAR Award at IBC 2012
intoPIX and Visual Unity Collaborate on 4K Gateway
Real-time low-latency streaming of uncompressed video content up to 3D 4K over unlimited distance. Ultimate quality streaming for film post-production, scientific visualizations and computer aided design.
As 4K, the next generation of video resolution, comes of age, media organizations face the challenge of efficiently and cost-effectively delivering a more immersive, engaging visual experience to demanding audiences. To address the need for high-quality and reliable transmission of high resolution content, CESNET and its partners proudly introduce the MVTP-4K Modular Video Transfer Platform.
MVTP-4K is a portable device for low-latency real-time transmissions of multiple high-definition video streams from HD, 2K up to 3D 4K over the Internet. From remote collaborative film post-production, the streaming of live events in Digital Cinemas to eLearning in medicine, this advanced technology overcomes bandwidth constraints to provide a truly flexible and efficient distribution platform for high-end content.
MVTP-4K has been developed by CESNET in direct partnership with ACE, an independent post-production company, and Visual Unity, a leading broadcast and multiscreen Systems Integrator. This successful collaboration has enabled CESNET to test MVTPK-4k directly in its key target markets, sharing knowledge and best working practices to make the breath-taking image quality of 4K native resolution more accessible.
- Efficient remote collaboration on high-definition video content up to 3D 4K
- Real-time streaming of live events up to 3D 4K
- Very low latency of less than 1 ms plus networking delay
- Operating over dedicated photonic networks or shared Internet
- Transport of encrypted signal is possible
- Lightweight, easily portable and deployable
- Film post-production (editing, special effects or dailies workflow)
- High-quality telepresence
- Live streaming from events
- Scientific visualizations
- Network performance arts
Development of this product was supported by TA ČR under the POVROS project.